In celebration of our favorite holiday that can combine the undead with the scantily clad, we bring you this week’s Halloween happenings on the web. Enjoy and be sure to have a very spooky Halloween!
• Need help picking you favorite scary flick to watch this weekend? What if they were inked into the arms and legs of these fine folks?
• What would this holiday be without Pumpkins, Pumpkins, and yes….more Pumpkins?
• Need an excuse to walk with a limp and wear old clothes? No better time like Halloween!
• If you live in one of these towns, your city may just be overrun by The Walking Dead this weekend. So carry a shovel.
• Walking Dead aside, if you don’t watch at least one of these Zombie flicks over the weekend, the holiday will all be for naught.
• While trolling door to door this Sunday to look for candy, keep an eye out for these, the worst named candies ever made.
• Probably the best list we’ve found for you: The sexiest monsters in horror movie history.
• And without further delay, here it is: The Greatest Halloween Costume Idea Ever.
Continue Reading →
A few months back, news popped up that Saturday Night Live cast members Bill Hader (Superbad) and Seth Meyers are working on a Spider-Man story titled “The Short Halloween” about a poor sap who dresses like the webslinger for Halloween and gets kidnapped by a few of Spidey’s deadliest foes. While the story was written solely by the comedic duo, the book features art by Kevin MaGuire, who has worked on other not-so-serious titles with another comedic team in Kieth Giffen and J.M. DeMatteis.
MTV Splashpage, who originally broke the story, now brings us a 13 page preview (sans lettering) which looks pretty cool so you should check it out. “The Short Halloween” is currently slated to hit comic stores on May 13, while SNL is still going strong in it’s 34th season every Saturday.