Welcome to this week’s On the Radar where we delve into all corners of the entertainment, tech and geek Internets for news, views and whatnot that may have escaped our regular coverage this week. Let is know if we missed something interesting. Otherwise, on to the links!
• Zombies meet Trekkies in this awesome new trailer for Night of the Living Trekkies.
• Some guy proposed to his girlfriend via a custom Super Mario Bros. World. Good thing he locked that down now…
• We may enjoy Glee, but here are 5 examples of how those musical teens have ruined urban music for the rest of us.
• Anyone who’s been to a comic book convention knows that there’s nothing worse than a fat Spider-Man…except for 30 fat Spider-Men.
• Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails is giving you a taste of 5 tracks from his potentially bad ass score for the upcoming biopic The Social Network.
• This leaked footage of a live action Pokemon film raises two questions: Is it fake? and Is this movie 10 years late?
Continue Reading →