It’s Friday and you know what what means? Happy hour and a drunken stupor that lasts until Monday? Sure, why not?
However, it also means it’s time for a brand new episode of The Flickcast! Speaking of that . . .
On this week’s show Chris and Joe talk more about the upcoming Star Wars movie, the potential MST3K revival, Heroes Reborn, Blindspot and wax nostalgic about Mr. Robot. They also discuss The Flash, Arrow, The Walking Dead and don’t hold back their feelings on a potential Snowpiercer TV series.
Picks this week include Chris’ pick of the movie Spectre, and Joe’s pick of the recent performance of Peter Capaldi as “The Doctor” in that show about the Doctor who travels through time.
As always, if you have comments, questions, critiques, offers of sponsorship, or whatever, feel free to hit us up in the comments, on Twitter, at Facebook, Google+ or via email.
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
If you love old B-movies, you can’t miss Shout Factory’s line of “Roger Corman’s Cult Classics” DVD collections. Horror, fantasy, science fiction, grindhouse- all are represented in these neat 3- and 4-film multi-packs.
The Vampires, Mummies, and Monsters collection is kind of a B-movie potluck. The four films on two discs created over a span of 17 years have incredibly different looks, tones, and yes, monsters.
Continue Reading →
Welcome to another edition of On the Radar where we delve into all corners of the entertainment, tech and geek Internets for news, views and whatnot that may have escaped our regular coverage during the week. Let is know if we missed something interesting.
Let’s get started!
• What if some of our favorite Oscar nominees had spot-on posters? Well, they may actually make money then…
• James Franco is such a good co-host, he’s even prepared to take Anne Hathaway down in case of an Oscar wardrobe malfunction.
• Nerdy shirts are all the rage these days, but when Star Wars meets Back to the Future, a purchase needs to be made.
• Some things need no introduction…so here’s a bunch of Muppets made out of balloons.
• You know what the world needs? A Russian MST3K ripoff. This is definitely why we won the war…
• Harry Hanrahan has brought us some pretty amazing supercuts in the past, but now….It’s Showtime!
• Why is it the US gets films like No String Attached and Just Go With It when other countries get films like Robot? It’s just unfair.
• And for your list of the week, The 10 Most Obscure Archer Jokes Explained. Enjoy!