Welcome to another edition of On the Radar where we delve into all corners of the entertainment, tech and geek Internets for news, views and whatnot that may have escaped our regular coverage during the week. Let is know if we missed something interesting.
Let’s get started!
• What if some of our favorite Oscar nominees had spot-on posters? Well, they may actually make money then…
• James Franco is such a good co-host, he’s even prepared to take Anne Hathaway down in case of an Oscar wardrobe malfunction.
• Nerdy shirts are all the rage these days, but when Star Wars meets Back to the Future, a purchase needs to be made.
• Some things need no introduction…so here’s a bunch of Muppets made out of balloons.
• You know what the world needs? A Russian MST3K ripoff. This is definitely why we won the war…
• Harry Hanrahan has brought us some pretty amazing supercuts in the past, but now….It’s Showtime!
• Why is it the US gets films like No String Attached and Just Go With It when other countries get films like Robot? It’s just unfair.
• And for your list of the week, The 10 Most Obscure Archer Jokes Explained. Enjoy!