Hot Toys, a company that makes life-like renditions of famous movie and pop culture figures, has released images of their newest creation. Brad Pitt’s Lieutenant Aldo Raine, from Quentin Tarantino’s Inglourious Basterds can (hopefully) soon by yours.
The 1/6th scale recreation covers the smallest detail from the Nazi scalping knife to the unexplained noose scars around his neck. The resemblance to the actual Brad Pitt (of which, this is his first officially licensed figure), is uncanny.
Check out some neat images and the specifications for the figure, courtesy of our pals at SlashFilm, after the jump.
Some of the features of this figure are:
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Real-like hair style, beard and face hair
- TrueType body with approximately 30cm tall
- 34 points of articulations
- Three pairs of interchangeable palms (one pair of relaxed palms, one pair for holding gun and one pair for holding blade)
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Some of the Costume & Accessories included will be:
- Jacket with worn-out edges, sweater, scarf, trousers and hat
- Leather-like belt with gun holster and blade pouch
- Leather-like long boots and bag
- Flannelette-surfaced water bottle
- Figure stand with movie logo and Lt. Aldo Raine nameplate
- Weapons to be included will be a rifle, machine gun, pistol, and a large and small blade
There’s no price or scheduled release date other than the second quarter of 2010, putting it anytime between the end of January and March. Judging by the price tags of their other licensed figures though, “The Apache” will cost under or around $200.
Thanks to our friends at, there’s also a gallery of images for this figure, featuring different poses and the cache of weapons and accessories that come with him. Check out the link above for more images.