Even if you can’t be at E3 this year, don’t worry. It’s Monday and we’re not even there yet either. Oh the benefits (and hindrances) of working on a site that doesn’t just cover games. We’ve also got Apple’s WWDC announcements today and a bunch of other stuff for a Monday.
But getting back to Microsoft, our pals over at Geek Week have put together a nice list of the highlights of this year’s Microsoft News briefing at E3. And being the nice guys that we are, we’ve gone ahead and listed it right here for your use and enjoyment (with a few added bits and comments as wel).
Also, be sure to click through for the Halo 4 trailer as well! Okay, here’s the highlights’ of what Microsoft announced this morning:
• PGA, MADDEN, and FIFA will support the Kinect later this year – Nice
• MASS EFFECT 3 will support Kinect voice recognition; you will be able to speak the dialogue choices and voice combat commands to party members
• GHOST RECON: FUTURE SOLDIER will utilize Kinect for weapon customization
• YouTube, Bing, and live television are coming to Xbox Live
• Announcement of remastered HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED ANNIVERSARY
• FABLE: THE JOURNEY demonstrated with Kinect; 2012 release announced
• MINECRAFT is coming to Xbox and Kinect later this year
• Announcement of DISNEYLAND ADVENTURES, comprised of mini-games, for Kinect
• Demonstration of KINECT STAR WARS: Lightsabers have voice activation
• KINECT FUN LABS allows you to create an avatar that closely resembles you
• BigPark developing KINECT SPORTS SEASON 2, featuring baseball, skiing, golf, darts, and tennis
• Harmonix demonstrates DANCE CENTRAL 2. Of note, simultaneous multiplayer dancing, ability to import DANCE CENTRAL songs
• HALO 4 announced for holiday 2012 release