According to the report, the highly anticipated device popped up on the Droid Does website, complete with full specs, only to vanish a short while later. We can only assume one or more people are now looking for work this morning or, at the very least, nursing the results of a severe ass kicking for letting this info out early.
Of course, now that the full specs are confirmed, you may or may not be excited about the device. Either way, here they are:
• 1.2GHz dual-core processor (likely the Snapdragon S4)
• 1GB RAM
• Sense 4.0
• 4″Super LCD qHD display (so slightly different than the One S display)
• 8MP rear camera; VGA front camera
• Beats Audio
• 1700mAh battery
• 8GB internal storage (expandable to 32GB)
• 4G LTE
• Size: 2.4 x 4.8 x 0.46 inches
• Weight: 4.66 ounces
Even with the specs, there’s still no confirmed word on pricing for the device at launch. Rumors have put it somewhere between $199 and $299, which is where most mid-range Android devices seem to be these days.
Whatever it ends up being, with the device rumored to launch this week (April 26), we’ll know soon enough. Anyone excited for this new device or were you hoping for more?