For most people, the iPad has become their de facto device to watch movies and television programs while on the go. To help facilitate this, services like Netflix and Hulu offer iOS apps to run on the device.
Today, in an effort to enhance that experience further, Hulu updated its app for the iPad. Here’s what the update gives you:
• Easier navigation. Simply tap or swipe as you navigate to find shows and discover great new content.
• Discover Panel. Tap the image of a new show, movie or episode, and we’ll give you a summary and more info instantly.
• Minimized Player. Want to multitask? Keep watching your desired video in a minimized player while you browse.
• New Series Pages. Includes both the most entertaining clip and the most relevant episode at your fingertips.
• Improved Search. Faster, more intuitive search bar.
Here’s a video that explains things in greater detail. Download the new app here.