For the geek and gamer in your life (or, for yourself, why not?) one of the best gifts to give this holiday season is a game, console or other video gaming peripheral. Of course, the folks at GameStop are rolling out the, um, black carpet for Black Friday and have lots of deals to satisfy everyone on your list.
After hiring an additional 17,000 people to help staff its stores, the company has now announced its range of Black Friday deals. Here’s the full list, all of which are only available on Friday:
• Xbox 360 with 250GB hard drive, Halo 4, and Tomb Raider for $199 (regularly $249.99)
• Xbox 360 with 20GB hard drive and extra wireless controller for $99.99
• PS3 with 250GB hard drive, The Last of Us, and Batman: Arkham Origins for $199 (regularly $249.99)
• Battlefield 4 for $24.99 (regularly $59.99)
• Just Dance 4 for $14.99 (regularly $39.99)
• Sophix 7-inch Android tablet for $69.98 (regularly $79.99)
Buy two pre-owned items in one category (including games, accessories, systems, and electronics) and get one free. GameStop has elected not to open on Thanksgiving Day, and instead will open at 12:01AM on November 29th, which is, of course, Black Friday.