Welcome to another edition of On the Radar where we delve into all corners of the entertainment, tech and geek Internets for news, views and whatnot that may have escaped our regular coverage during the week. Let is know if we missed something interesting.
Let’s get started!
• Now that Transformers 3 has made some of the most money in theaters this year, a few people are claiming that Michael Bay ripped himself off with re-rendered scenes from The Island.
• Who needs new formulas when we’ve got something as classic and plentiful as the Final Destination franchise. Here’s an example with the newest trailer for #5.
• Ladies, swimsuit season is right around the corner, and with these Monster Bikinis, you’ll definitely be the talk of the geeky town.
• Forbes recently uncovered that Sarah Jessica Parker is the highest paid actress in Hollywood. The weird part is that she’s only payed in sugar cubes and carrots…
• Sad to see a few favorites on this list, but here are the top 10 biggest flops of 2011 so far. (We still have to get through Captain America)
• Jon Hamm is a man of many emotions, and you can see them all in the Jon Hamm Emotions Challenge!
• Everyone wants to know the scoop on Nolan’s upcoming third film in his Batman trilogy, Dark Knight Rises, and even a few simple tweets are getting fans stirring up trouble.
• Breaking Bad makes its way back to TV soon enough, and here’s an extended preview to get you prepared.
• Are you one of those people who has no clue what Torchwood is, but can’t wait for the new show to start? Here’s everything you need to know to get caught up.