Welcome to this week’s On the Radar where we delve into all corners of the entertainment, tech and geek Internets for news, views and whatnot that may have escaped our regular coverage this week. Let is know if we missed something interesting. Otherwise, on to the links!
• Are you a Star Wars nerd? Do we need to ask? Here’s 19 Things You Didn’t Know about Star Wars.
• Here’s the opening to Transformers 3. Yeah, not impressed either.
• The Betty White conquest of Hollywood continues. Next stop: Community.
• Thinking about a DROID X? Here’s some first impressions on the device.
• See, Peter Jackson was just like you and made movies when he was a kid. Of course, his were way better.
• In case you missed it, the Harvey Award nominees were announced.
• Like hot chicks in leather with guns? Obviously, director Zack Snyder does.
• Here’s some photos from the vampire movie Priest. It doesn’t look all that great but at least there’s no Rpat.
• Like Star Wars? How about Princess Leia? How about hot models pretending to be Princess Leia in a modernized “Slave Leia” outfit? Yep.
• Missed the Apple press conference but like to watch video? Well then, here you go.
• Nikki Finke (who has probably never read a comic book) wonders“Is the new photo of Green Lantern lame?” We don’t think so but hey your site gets way more hit than our so maybe you know something we don’t? Probably not.
• Want a Microsoft Kinect but also want to see one before you buy? Microsoft has you covered.
• Taylor Lautner as young Wolverine? The HELL you say!
• Do you miss Buffy? How about the super hot Charisma Carpenter who played Cordelia? We do to but here’s an interview to cheer you up.
• Continuing our hot girls trend here’s some great pics of hot girls dressed as your favorite anime characters. Pandering? The HELL you say!
That’s it. See you next week for Comic-Con!