Welcome to this week’s On the Radar where we delve into all corners of the entertainment, tech and geek Internets for news, views and whatnot that may have escaped our regular coverage this week. Let is know if we missed something interesting. Otherwise, on to the links!
• South Park tears The Jersey Shore a new one . . .and we laugh like idiots.
• It was speculated for a while, but now it’s confirmed that Rhys Ifans will be playing The Lizard in Sony’s Spider-Man reboot.
• In a stroke of brilliance, Sesame Street spoofed the popular Old Spice commercials. What will they think of next?
• Confused by this season of Mad Men? Well here is the entire season broken down into 10 animated GIFs.
• Nathan Fillion has streamlined a Twitter campaign to play the lead in the upcoming Uncharted film adaptation. He’s got our vote.
• Michael J. Fox donned his life jacket and Nike’s in a spot for Spike’s Scream Awards and their tribute to Back to the Future. We’re still trying to figure out if this is awesome or a little sad…
• Darren Aronofsky is inching closer and closer to directing the sequel to X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Don’t toy with our emotions, Darren!
• OK, so it may not be a list, but here’s a pretty awesome collection of some of the best last words ever uttered in film.
• We love NBC’s Thursday night comedies. So do our friends at Pajiba and they’ve put together a list of the best lines from last night’s shows.
• Ladies, are you jealous of your male friends who get to enjoy the hijinks of the Jackass gang? Well, be jealous no more because no there’s Jackass for Girls.
• Since it happens to be October (Or Rocktober as the case may be) here’s a site dedicated to Hot Girls in Dirndls. Yeah, we don’t know what a Dirindl is either but what the heck.
• Finally, because you demanded it, here’s our pal Zach Galifianakis in a one piece making with the sexy for the new issue of Vanity Fair.
Photo courtesy of PS3 Informer.