Welcome to this week’s On the Radar where we delve into all corners of the entertainment, tech and geek Internets for news, views and whatnot that may have escaped our regular coverage this week. Let is know if we missed something interesting. Otherwise, on to the links!
• Ever wonder which reality TV stars would be the perfect team for the zombie apocalypse? Here’s the top 6.
• Craig Ferguson’s Doctor Who special had to cut an epic music number. Thanks to Ferguson’s Twitter, that music number is no longer lost.
• Against everyone’s better judgment, a film about Space Nazis titled Iron Sky is actually going into production.
• Need help teaching a youngling the alphabet? How about by way of Star Wars characters?
• Voldemort may get taken down by Harry Potter in the next film, but he’s hitting Manhattan in the meantime.
• Microsoft has decided to give Xbox 360 users FREE Microsoft Points….for a price.
• Welcome to the Matrix. A New York professor has proceeded in installing a digital camera in his skull. You know..for art.
• Yes, Twilight creator Stephanie Meyer has her own comic book. Yes, it’s as bad as it sounds. Don’t believe us? Check this out.
• For your list-craving pleasure, here is a list of 8 Must-See Christmas Movies.
Tweets that mention The Flickcast’s ‘On The Radar’ | The Flickcast -- Topsy.comDecember 3, 2010 at 3:48 pm
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by The Flickcast and marc louis, Mary Jane. Mary Jane said: The Flickcast's 'On The Radar': Yes, Twilight creator Stephanie Meyer has her own comic book. Yes, it's as bad a… http://bit.ly/frzJI1 […]