Welcome to another edition of On the Radar where we delve into all corners of the entertainment, tech and geek Internets for news, views and whatnot that may have escaped our regular coverage during the week. Let is know if we missed something interesting.
Let’s get started!
• Will Smith is currently working on a remake of Annie with his daughter Willow taking on the titular role and having Daddy Warbucks played by himself. Nepotism Shmepotism.
• Let’s face it, horror is IN! Even Syfy is getting behind their newest reality show Face Off with a killer swag contest.
• Take a look at one of the ads Fox rejected for the SuperBowl. The sad part is that it isn’t even very clever, or very good…it just has cheating.
• In case you missed it, Pee Wee made his triumphant return to TV last week, as a guest star during SNL’s Digital Short. To say the least, he’s definitely not the classic Pee Wee we grew up with.
• Gamers rejoice as the world of portable gaming and 3D finally align with the Nintendo 3Ds. The only question is…where do I put my Avatar tail?
• In case you have trouble seeing Anne Hathaway as Catwoman in the upcoming Dark Knight Rises. This may help you visualize it.
• Tarantino fan? Porn fan? Then this one is for you. The Reservoir Dogs porno.
• We love animated shorts, and this one, titled I’m a Monster is definitely one not to miss.
• There’s a brand new film out of China about a married couple who are also retired super heroes. The best part? Their names are Mr. and Mrs. Incredible. This…sounds…familiar…