During a keynote presentation Monday morning in San Francisco, Apple CEO Tim Cook took the stage to bring a whole host of new and shiny Apple stuff to a massive crowd of cheering fans/developers. Since this was a developer conference, the most important thing was, of course, the announcement of the next gen of iOS called iOS 7.
But that wasn’t all. Also announced was an update to Mac OS X called Mavericks, Apple’s new streaming service called iTunes Radio and new hardware including revamped MacBook Air laptops as well as a completely reimagined Mac Pro.
Here’s a list of all the announcements:
• New version of Mac OS X called Mavericks. That’s right, no more cat names. Now, cool surf spots in California instead.
• New version of iOS called iOS 7. No cute nickname but lots of innovative features and a new, fancy UI design.
• Updated MacBook Air laptops. Longer battery life and better WiFi speed with 802.11AC
• Completely reimagined Mac Pro desktop. For those who need to do some heavy lifting. It looks like a round version of the tower in 2001: A Space Odyssey.
• iTunes Radio. Apple’s version of Pandora. Free for those of you subscribing to iTunes Match. For the rest, adds.
• Updated Airport Base Stations to take be compatible with the 802.11 AC-equipped MacBook Air
Not bad for a two hour event.
Auto RadolfzellOctober 22, 2013 at 4:53 am
Spectacular difficulties permanently, you only need to acquired a fresh reader. What exactly might you propose regarding offered which you simply produced week in the past? Virtually any favourable?