Welcome to another edition of On the Radar where we delve into all corners of the entertainment, tech and geek Internets for news, views and whatnot that may have escaped our regular coverage during the week. Let is know if we missed something interesting.
• We’ve seen some pretty lame posters for movies that already exist, but here are some pretty amazing posters for movies we’ll sadly never see.
• We love Star Wars as much as the next movie site, but when it’s mixed with AC/DC’s best tunes, it is completely mind-blowing.
• Speaking of mind-blowing music, here’s a special look at the recording sessions for the Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary theme.
• Everyone is getting ready for Skyrim to take up their lives for the next few weeks, so why not get this catchy rap stuck in your head getting ready for it?
• Since we’re talking about games, dress up as your favorite avenging priest from Assassin’s Creed in these killer new hoodies.
• Games can make us go a bit nuts, but by far, the Creepers in Minecraft are enough to make anyone want to kill, like this young lady in the new FreddieW video.
• In efforts to promote the upcoming Saints Row the Third, the game studio enlisted Tim & Eric to produce this fake gameshow for them. Prepare to be freaked out.
Joel McHale is up to be rewarded Sexiest Man Alive, so here’s a quick video of him trying to do something sexy to put him ahead in votes.
• Finally, the internets have officially broken open, as The GAG Quartet performs this rock song that incorporates cameos and melodies from 40 different popular internet memes.
marniatiSeptember 19, 2014 at 4:32 pm
I simply couldn’t go away your website prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard information a person supply in your visitors? Is going to be back continuously in order to inspect new posts
how long will skyrim take to completeDecember 24, 2011 at 11:59 am
how long will skyrim take to complete…
[…]Tim & Eric’s ‘Saints Row’ Commercial, Star Wars Vs. ACDC, & The Skyrim Rap are all On the Radar | The Flickcast[…]…